Effective property management is no longer simply concerned with looking after the physical asset. It is becoming increasingly important to provide environments within those assets, to enhance the users’ overall experience.
Workman has a breadth of knowledge and experience regarding wellbeing systems and approaches, whether working towards an accreditation, or simply to adopt best practice wherever practical.
Nick Hobbs, our Wellbeing Manager, is an accredited Fitwel Ambassador and can advise on the steps needed to achieve this accreditation and complete the application process on behalf of clients.
In 2019 this was recently completed for Arlington Business Park, the first business park in the UK to achieve this accreditation. Since then Workman has guided several clients through achieving this industry-recognised standard.
Examples of wellbeing initiatives led by Workman include:
- Monitoring and improving aspects of workspace environments such as light and air quality
- Fitness classes and clubs for occupiers’ staff
- Food and nutrition offers, demonstrations and advice
- Other health improvement initiatives such as StepJockey to encourage the use of stairs
- Improvements to outdoor spaces to improve wellbeing such as the creation of allotments and roof gardens
- Support and advice with achieving certification such as RESET or Cycling Score.
For more information and examples of some of the initiatives implemented, please click here.
Workman has shown a determined commitment to take on Hermes’ ambitious sustainability requirements and implement them across the complex and diverse portfolio they manage on our behalf.Tatiana Bosteels, Head of RPI, Hermes