Activities where Workman particularly focuses on industrial assets include;
- Proactive occupier dialogue to enhance relations with our clients’ customers
- Regular on-site presence to maintain the highest site standards and provide valuable client feedback
- Robust procurement procedures to drive supplier performance, ensure value for money and based on complete cost transparency
- Proven approach to debt control to de-risk our clients’ income streams
- Quality-controlled data-management processes to provide an accurate data platform
- Extensive risk management systems to ensure our clients’ statutory obligations are met
- A broad range of sustainability initiatives to meet and exceed clients’ environmental objectives.
These measures are of particular relevance in the management of industrial property where occupiers are price sensitive and where there is a close link between good occupier relations and capturing value through asset management opportunities.
Our knowledge of the industrial sector means that we are able to provide building consultancy advice and a property management services in line with our clients' objectives.