Workman’s CAD team is fully qualified in the production of drawing-related work – from simple Land Registry plans and general arrangement drawings to 3D rendered visuals and vehicle tracking diagrams.
Our in-house CAD team means we can be responsive to requests, remain competitive and provide clients with valuable advice throughout the design stage.
Perhaps most importantly, the single point of contact also limits interfacing risks.
Where large measured survey work is required we use our established relationships with reputable external measured survey companies. The CAD team will use the survey information to fulfill the brief. Our services include:
- Measured surveys
- Design including plans, elevations, sections, construction details
- Ergonomics and space planning
- 3D computer generated models
- Computer generated images (CGIs)
- Vehicle tracking diagrams
- Land Registry plans
- GIS and digital mapping.