Workman’s ESG Director Vicky Cotton features in Property Week 15 May 2020. Specifically, Vicky is within their Climate Crisis Challenge feature “A built-in problem.”
A bevvy of climate crisis experts
In addition to Vicky’s expertise, another set of testimony comes from experts including:
- UKGBC CEO Julie Hirigoyen;
- Professor Craig Jones, director at consultancy Circular Ecology;
- Gary Clark, leader of HOK’s science and technology practice/Chairperson of the Royal Institute of British Architects’ sustainable futures group;
- David Hirst of UBS REPM;
- Basil Demeroutis, managing partner at FORE Partnership;
- Maria Garcia, senior sustainability consultant at Savills, and;
- Ed Dixon, head of ESG for real assets at Aviva Investors.
In short, Simon Creasy’s article is available to view online using the link below. You, however, require a Property Week subscription.